- Internal Revenue Service - An online resource to find the latest in tax law.
- U.S. Treasury Department - Get the latest government-issued press releases and other national budget/economy details.
- Small Business Administration - Business resource available for small business research.
- Federal Department of Labor - Resource for the current labor laws and workers’ rights.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- I-9 form
- Social Security Administration
- IRS Withholding Calculator
Employee Insurance Coverage Notices
- Form 1 - For employers who offer a health plan to some or all employees.
- Form 2 - For employers who do not offer a health plan.
- Ouachita Parish Tax Assessor
- Louisiana Tax Assessors - Find the assessor's name and address for all parishes in Louisiana.
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- Louisiana Department of Revenue
- Louisiana Secretary of State
- Parish E-File
- CountyOffice.org - Find your local government's office and contact information.
- Tax Guide for Small Business - IRS information about taxes relevant for Small Businesses. A handy alphabetical index covering diverse topics aids effective navigation of this extremely useful publication.
- FAQ for Small Business - Get answers to your questions! Use this FAQ site to get insights into marketing, financial statements, and many other issues.
- Business U.S.A. - Billed as the one-stop electronic link to government for business, the Business U.S.A. is a collection of links to other government agencies. Topics include doing business with the government, international trade, finance, labor and employment.
- BusinessWeek Online - Coverage on the latest events in the business world.
- Forbes - International business news.
- SmallBusiness.com - Guidance on business decisions for the small business.